Mote Net is Accepting Expressions of Interest in its Pilot Program
Mote Net is pleased to advise that it’s planning to commence a Pilot Program for the commercial sales of its initial offering of six sensors for farm applications.
These six sensors have been developed in Perth to WA farm conditions to:
- Save farmers time and money in reducing the need to drive to remote locations to inspect or locate assets or livestock,
- Save money by giving farmers early warning by email or SMS alert of situations on the farm that need attention.
- Improve farm security by warning farmers of swing gates opening or unexpected motion detected in sheds.
The six sensors are:
- Tank water level sensor
- Trough water level switch
- Livestock Tracker
- Asset Tracker
- Swing Gate Position Sensor
- Motion Sensor
To learn more about our Pilot Program and to submit an Expression of Interest in participating click here!